2/15/10

I have had a super fun/busy whirlwind of a weekend. Saturday, after working, my best friend, Kala Noel, myself, and two of our friends piled in the car and headed over to Ashland for a black and white themed concert. A few old friends, currently living in various places along the west coast, got together for a show back in our home town. It was a total blast and a great night to spend with great friends.

Yesterday I had a fantastic Valentine's Day. In fact, probably the best I've had. I've never had a Valentine, but have always wanted one. And this year I was so happy to be free of a Valentine, it was quite refreshing. I went to a Valentine's Day party over at a friend's house where I played some music and we had a cookie decorating contest. I won the competition! Unfortunately, there was nothing to win, but I certainly took advantage of the bragging rights :) This was my cookie...


Also, I made some fun little cupcakes for the event. It was my first time making cupcakes, oddly enough, but I quite enjoyed it and have made plans to have a cupcake making and movie watching day with Kala. I'm looking forward to it! These were the cupcakes I made...

1 comment:

Doris Anne said...

best cupcakes of all time! (: