1/26/10

I have been lost in the whirlwind of today. Hour upon hour passed with masses of work piling up, when alas, my work day was through and it was time for some personal time with my best friend :) Any time spent with my sweet Kala Noel is a blast, but it seems that lately we just have this spectacular chemistry that I cannot even explain. Each time we spend together I appreciate her more and more.
Now I'm home. Being very concerned about playing some of my music in a coffee house tomorrow evening. I can't believe how nervous I am. It's my first time playing on my own, and despite the fact that it's a tiny place (and I truly don't care what the people of Southern Oregon think of me), it's still bringing on tummy jitters.
In any case, this is my daily outfit that I posted on Lookbook :)


No comments: