2/23/12

I'm Baaaaccckkk!

Hello all! How exciting is this?! I FINALLY got a computer!!!

Now it's time to play catch up, and although I doubt it'll be sunny enough to post outfit photos any time soon, I've got some ideas to share :) This first post is a VERY belated holiday party from our trip to San Francisco. The only reason I felt that I had to share is that I received this incredible dress in a trade from Kelsie of With Lavender and Lace. It's, in my opinion, a show stopper and I want to wear it every chance I get. Unfortunately, I feel a little fancy in it, so I don't wear it often...












It was such a treat to spend an evening with these ladies! Ashley of Fancy Fine was so sweet and showed us a great time on our visit. We had the pleasure of meeting Rachel of Mousevox for just a bit and she was amazing. So so sweet! Also, Jen & Annalise of Hummingbird Girls. They were just the best hostesses and SO welcoming :) All together, it was SUCH a blast! I'll see you all soon! Well wishes!

xo, Bruklyn

No comments: