1/25/12

San Francisco: Part II

Hello again! Just wanted to drop by and share some photos from Renegade which, I know, are very overdue... Sorry about that. Life has been bonkers around these parts! Aside from the fact that I've not had a computer for the past few months, which is on it's way soon!!!! I couldn't be more excited :D In any case, I did want to get around to sharing my booth at Renegade so you can all see! Unfortunately, I'm making crazy crooked faces in every photo, but you get the idea...


[the booth before it was destroyed]


[setting up the booth]


[one of my favorite vendors AND customers :)]


[the booth after it was destroyed]


[my best girl and I]


[a great sense of accomplishment]

Thanks for sticking with me and my lack of blogging! I'll get back soon, promise! In the meantime, I hope you're all doing well :)

xo, Bruklyn

No comments: