4/11/11

Busy Day & An Outfit Post

Hello all! Today was absolutely my most productive day in ages! As I mentioned before, I wasn't loving the set of photos from my first solo photo shoot, so today I hit the studio with some big changes in mind :) After making lots of adjustments and taking loads of new photos, Kala stopped by for photo taking and then we headed to her house to list things! While at the studio we snapped a few outfit shots to share with you all :)











This record player, although wonderful, has been sort of a headache in the studio. We haven't been able to decide where to put it and it just takes up so much room. Well today it struck me that it went perfectly below the window, and check that out! Why we never thought of it, I don't know, but it's absolute perfection :)

More listings to come all week long, and a blog post with Etsy updates coming tomorrow!


xo, Bruklyn

3 comments:

ADOREDVINTAGE said...

Both of your outfits are so cute!!! Love your sweater especially.

Unknown said...

you two look like sisters!
love the colors :)

Robyn said...

studio set ups take forever to get perfect, and then still take months of tweaking. I have just figured out how I like mine, and my boyfriend and I decided we are going to break our lease and move early. Sigh. I will struggle anew in the next place.

as for these pics, you know I love them. i faved it on chictopia before I even realized it was you. :)