3/13/11

I Love Yokoo

Hello all! This evening I had to share my new item that I'm going crazy over. A couple of weeks ago I was approached about a trade by Yokoo, of Etsy fame. I have obsessed over her scarves for ages, so I was so pleased! Well last Friday or Saturday I received my scarf in the mail and I've worn it every day since! It is absolutely my favorite thing. In fact, before I got it I told my mom she could borrow it and when I scolded her for trying to snatch it this morning, she said, "But it's not fair, you haven't taken it off since you got it!" Haha. So basically, I'm in love. So I took some photos to show it off :)





xo, Bruklyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, I love that outfit! Especially that jacket! xxxxxxx


(I'm doing a giveaway on my blog..!!
alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com)