3/14/11

Great News!

Hello all! I got my computer back today! It was such a beautiful day, but I woke feeling a bit unwell, so I dressed in my favorite spring attire (including my new floral crown) and it totally brightened my day :) PLUS I got off work a bit early and headed over to get my computer back! So my best girl and I drove over to Medford, picked up my computer (Yay!), and had a bite to eat with a couple of friends.




Get ready for more blog posts and Etsy listings!!


xoxo, Bruklyn

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh! I love your outfits! And, that floral crown! Lovely!! xxxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

you two look ADORABLE! I looooooove those flower crowns. xo

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

wow, I just found your blog and I am in LOVE! you have such darling style and great taste.

xx
taylor