2/25/11

Day 31: A Fun Filled Post

Hello everyone! While I know that this was only supposed to be a 30 Day Challenge, I did happen to miss out on a couple of days, so I'm still goin'. Today's topic... goals for the next 30 days. My main goal is to have the studio finished! I'm so tired of walking in and seeing everything in shambles, but I'm proud to share this little bit with you all!

First, though, we actually had a snow day today! I happen to follow a lot of East Coast tweeters and bloggers and I have been so jealous of all the snow happening over there, but we finally got our turn! So today, when Kala and I went out to purchase our amazing couch (which I'll share at the end), we took some snowy outfit photos :)





So now... to the studio... I have been feverishly working on the studio every night this week and I have been making a lot of progress! Here's some photos :)






AND(drum roll, please) OUR NEW COUCH!!



The other side of the shop is still pure disaster. Haha. But soon the day will come when we feel comfortable welcoming friends into the shop and I am so excited! Tomorrow is the last day of my challenge! See you soon!

xo, Bruklyn

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love your studio, it looks wonderful! xxxxxxxxx

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

oh my goooodness! It is looking so cute in there! GOOD JOB!

Bruklyn Belle said...

Thanks guys! There's a lot of work going into it, but hopefully it'll be done sooner than I know it :) Within the next 30 days, right?!

Markie said...

I love that you painted it gray, girl! I love gray walls. I'm excited to see it in person sometime soon :)