1/13/10

Dirty Dirty Hair...

Well, I really do have a great excuse for recently not blogging. It makes me feel much better than if I had just completely ignored my blog here, but I've got no computer on my hands and it's really bumming me out. No new Etsy listings (my new items are piling up), no Facebooking, no blogging... It's getting to me.

In any case, I had to make a recommendation and found the means to do so. For so long I have been wanting to purchase some dry shampoo. I have this problem, see. I have naturally super super curly hair. Which means that every time I wash my hair I have to really do something with it. Whether I do it curly or straight, it's always a process. Which fuels my desire to never wash my hair. Haha. Fortunately, I was blessed with hair that doesn't get too incredibly greasy, but after a couple of days of no washing, I tend to get a dandruffy scalp. Hence my desire for dry shampoo. In any case, I came home yesterday to a gift of Ojon Hair Dry Shampoo from my sister, which positively made my day (after quite a good day at work and a few good finds at the thrift store). So I tried it this morning and it's just the GREATEST thing. My new obsession, I think. All to say, I highly suggest that everyone own it.


Go, go... Get to ordering...

No comments: