9/14/11

Belated Birthday Photos :)

Hello all! I have to start with an apology for my lack of blogging! I think this is the longest I've gone without in quite some time and I wish I could say I plan to be around more frequently, but really, life is upside down right now! I have been so incredibly busy here lately and don't forsee myself being any less busy any time soon :/ HOWEVER, it's for a great reason, which I'll share with you all soon :)

The good news is, I have a number of photos for outfit posts! So I'm just going to act like there was no space in time and give you all these posts in order of when they happened. Haha. When time allows, of course. These first shots are from my birthday dinner! Kala and Christian and I headed out for a delicious sushi dinner and darts at our favorite local pub. This dress was on my birthday wish list and my best girl, Kala, made my dreams come true! It was love at first sight, then love all over again when I opened the package. This thing was made for me...







What I Wore:
Dress: Vintage, Ida Bought That
Shoes: J Jill, Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted

Thank you all for bearing with me in my absence! I'm really trying to keep up around here! Talk soon :)

xo, Bruklyn

8 comments:

Unknown said...

very cute best friends!

Sina said...

great photos!
xx
sina

fashionandphotos-sina.blogspot.com

herecomesthesun said...

Oh gosh that was a lovely surprise. This is my first time on your blog and I was just thinking how lovely it is and was scrolling down and then saw Kala!! So neat that you two are friends. She is beautiful :) And your blog is amazing xx

his little lady said...

love both outfits! yay for best friends!
xo TJ

I V Y said...

such a cute pattern on your dress! you girls just look lovely.

xo zebra and meerkat

Unknown said...

your so dang cute!
happy belated :)
and that dress is great

Nura said...

Great photos, and dresses to .
http://sharenara.blogspot.com/2011_10_01_archive.html

Diana said...

love the dresses! I also love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)