6/14/11

Favorite Dress

Hello all! First, I'd like to welcome all of my new followers! I hope you all stick around and enjoy :)

After work this evening I got to spend some time with one of my very best friends, Markie, from back in high school. Though we live fairly close, we've not seen each other in quite a while and it was such a blast! We headed back to a few of our old photography locations to take some outfit photos, but they were all either far too dark, or different and boring. We headed out to find a nice spot and we stumbled upon this cute little farm...








What I Wore:
Dress: Go International, Target
Sandals: Forever 21
Bracelet: Vintage

I think this dress of mine is one of my personal best. I got it at Target a couple of years back and it's the easiest thing to throw on with no accessories, but still feel super cute. I got ready in 20 minutes this morning! Also, this is one of my favorite dresses of hers! It's so flattering and simple, but absolutely perfect on her :)





See you all tomorrow!

xo, Bruklyn

3 comments:

Christy said...

You guys both look amazing! I love the unique cut of your dress; it seems like the sort of thing you could dress up or down. And I think those saturated colors are wonderful on you! I'm so glad you got to reconnect with an old friend. I did the same just a few weeks ago, and it was really the best. <3

Markie said...

Yay! I love it. Man, girl. That dress looks so good on you! You got a good foundation on ya :)

Unknown said...

that dress on you is sooo cute!
love the lighting, pics didnt come out bad at all :)