Now those aren't my nails, but mine happen to look adorable too! So all you do is this...
1. Paint your nails with a nice, light color. I personally used a pinkish mauve color that's darker than what's used in that photo.
2. Rip squares of newspaper or phonebook pages that are slightly larger than your nail size.
3. Wait until they are completely dry, then soak them in alcohol. I used a Q-tip on mine.
4. Put a square onto each nail individually and soak them in alcohol. Press down on the paper to make sure that the print stays on the nail, then slowly remove it.
5. Wait until it dries, then use a clean Q-tip dipped in alcohol to remove the excess ink, leaving the letters behind.
6. Put a top coat over the nail and enjoy the finished product!
It's absolutely adorable :) Just a word of advice... don't do this in bed. You may end up like me with a bottle of alcohol all over your mattress. It doesn't smell great. Also, the left hand turned out significantly darker than the right hand because of my right-handedness. Don't be surprised if it happens to you too :)