2/17/11

Day 24:How I've Changed :)

Hello everyone! First of all, I just want to celebrate because yesterday was my 100th post! I somehow missed that as it was happening, but here's a belated woohoo! Next, this blog is about how I've changed over the past two years. Since I feel that I don't really know what ways I've changed, I turned to those around me for my answers :)

The general consensus was that I've become far more bold. Of course, I got joking answers like, "taller" and "more busty", but truly, I know that I've become far more confident and outgoing. I've really grown in my sense of humor. Absolutely. I used to be so hesitant to say things because I thought no one would think they were funny or they weren't witty enough. But now I just go for it! And I don't feel stupid if no one is laughing, because guess what? I'm laughing. I now play shows in front of people. I would not do that two years ago... I'm far more open to the idea of having a family. Two years ago I'd say there was no way I'd ever have kids. Now I accept the potential. Two years ago, I'd never been in a bar. Now (about two months ago) I finished my first entire drink on my own!

My most recent change took place last night, when I dyed my hair for the first time in over THREE YEARS! It was absolutely crazy, and I wasn't sure if I should go through with it, but I'm so glad I did! It totally added a nice dimension to my hair that was very needed :)




Check back tomorrow for a super fun DIY! Bruklyn style!

No comments: