2/11/11

Day 18: My Beliefs

I believe in Bigfoot.
I believe in mermaids.
I believe in dragons.
I believe in the Loch Ness Monster.
I believe that looks aren't everything.
I believe that people can change.
I believe that fireplaces should be brick.
I believe that people make houses homes.
I believe that family trumps all.
I believe that you may choose your family.
I believe that I can't change a person.
I believe in loving people as they are.
I believe that all things happen for a reason.
I believe in charity.
I believe in doing what you love.
I believe in believing the best in people.
I believe that cynicism can be realism.
I believe that every person, woman or man, should be capable of supporting themselves.
I believe that Jack Johnson is full of crap.
I believe that John Mayer has an awful voice.
I believe that my dog knows how I'm feeling and sympathizes with me.
I believe that Jesus Christ saved me.
I believe in so many things...

No comments: