1/9/11

New Space :)

Today, for the first time, I finally got to use my new space for its main purpose... Photo taking! It was an absolute blast and so nice to have controlled lighting and not be too concerned about the weather or nature affecting my photographs (now I just need to work on my modeling skills). And guess what?! I get to go back tomorrow :) Just thought I'd share a few photos from the day... some items I just listed. Hope all have a great night!



Today's Outfit :)



Quilted House Coat, $30



Multi-Color Belted Coat, $38



Velvety Floral Longsleeve Mini Dress, $32

1 comment:

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

wood floors and white walls, the perfect space indeed! I'm loving your bun right now. Wish I could try but I just got most of my hair chopped off recently. it's so cute on you!