1/22/11

Beach Photographs & My 30 Day Challenge :)

Hello all! I know it's been ages since I've blogged, and I apologize. I've just been so busy! In the best way possible :) Today I finally got to take a breather and head to the coast with my family. I took some snap shots to share with all!
...














...

Also, I was inspired by my friend, Corrine at Almonds & Hugs, to take a 30 day challenge to blog, blog, blog! I'm really excited about this, because I feel that so frequently I feel the urge to blog and I don't even know where to start.



So there you have it... For 30 days I will be a real blogger! Hope to keep you all interested :)

2 comments:

Jessica / Lola Vintage said...

such a great idea! I wish I could join you, a friend of mine on facebook wanted me to do this. . . ahh, but can I stay motivated for 30 straight days? help!

Bruklyn Belle said...

I think it's such a fun thing! I'm concerned for myself as well, but I REALLY want to stay committed to this. If it's the last thing I do... Haha.